To gain access within the final year (the top-up year) of the Bachelor program, students are required to meet the following criteria:
• hold the Diploma – Hotel Director
• complete the second internship
• prove English proficiency of at least: IELTS 6.5 (or the equivalent score for TOEFL or Cambridge)
Final Year coursesThe final academic year is focused on the development of strategic business management skills in a global context. The focus is on studying the principles and techniques of critical analysis and evaluation, skills that are developed both in the classroom, as well as through independent study and experience. During this year students are encouraged to develop research and study skills through self-evaluation. In addition, they will further improve their professional skills required in the workplace, and will be encouraged to increase their ability to cultivate intellectual and interpersonal skills, confidence and independence, for use in real situations.
5th and 6th Semester
International Services: Marketing & Planning
Hospitality Operations Strategies
Business Development and Globalization
Capstone Project (all concentrations)
- Obtain 120 credits by receiving passing grades for all 3rd year courses.
- Present the dissertation paper in front of the Dissertation Committee.