- you are the employee of a company that wants to contribute to your personal development plan.
- your employer contracts the tuition fee.
- all undergraduate or postgraduate candidates (both EU and non EU nationals).
- hospitality industry employees whose employers want to invest in their personal development.
- the student will have access to higher education at lower costs.
- the employer can increase the company’s productivity by investing in its employees’ training.
- the employer can deduct the costs with the training of its employees.
When you fill out your application form, check the Employer billing plan box. In case you are accepted, you will be contacted by the Admissions Office to conclude the forms.