TASTE Culinary Business Academy is hosting its second official culinary competition in partnership with ANBCT. The 5 amazing judges will be:
- Cornelia Ghișoi (Secretary-General, ANBCT Romania)
- Ștefan Bercea (President, ANBCT Romania)
- Liviu Preda (Chef, ANBCT Romania)
- Florin Popa (winner of Bronze Medal at Gastronomy World Cup – Luxemburg 2022)
- Laurentiu Mata (Director of Communication & Events, ANBCT Romania)
4 teams of students will compete by creating one apetizer and one dish:
- The main ingredient of the appetizer is ROMANIAN CHEESE. The team has the freedom to choose their own dish and plating. The dish must be an authentic Romanian Traditional Dish.
- The main ingredient of the main dish is FISH or PORK. The team has the freedom to choose their own dish and plating. This dish must be built from the basics of the modern cuisine (ingredients, taste, preparation techniques, textures, and plating)
The dishes that they make will be judged on multiple crieria such as presentation, composition, craftsmanship, etc. We can’t wait to see them put their skills into action!
The competition gives students the opportunity to put their culinary skills to the test against their peers, further their knowledge and identify areas in which they can improve. It’s a chance to get a taste (no pun intended) of what competing is all about, in a friendly environment.
We are so excited to be able to host this event! See you there!