Internships.. perhaps the greatest solution of learning while doing, and for gaining relevant job experience.
2020 had other plans though, so this begs the question: are they still relevant? The truth is…
They are! We dug into research and our own resources, including hours of conversations with Ana Leah, our Organizational Development Manager. That is why we invited her to speak at our webinar: Internships Are Here To Stay!, and that’s why we’d also like to invite you.
It will be held online at 3pm on the 27th of November.
You’d better hurry too, because there are only 100 seats available.
Make sure to register at this link
Ana will talk about
- How internships have changed in 2020.
- The precise reason why internships are still the best way to apply what you learn in class and gain career experience.
- The exact ways we changed our approach to help our students find and attend internships.
- Currently available internships in hospitality, culinary business management and digital marketing.
- How much interns get paid during an internships.
Hope to see you there!