Accreditation & Licensing
Manchester Metropolitan University
Dating back to 1824, Manchester Metropolitan University is one of the largest in the UK. We have over 36,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, including a diverse community of 3,000 international students from 120 countries.
BA (Hons) International Hotel Business Management and MSc International Tourism & Hospitality Business Management are offered at our campus in Brasov, Romania, as part of an academic partnership between the American Hotel Academy and Manchester Metropolitan University.
National Qualifications Authority
American Hotel Academy is licensed by the National Qualifications Authority, to deliver educational programs and to award the following certifications:
- Hotel Director Diploma
- Certificate of Entrepreneurship Competences
The validation process with Manchester Metropolitan University
- Program’s name: Bachelor of Arts ( HONS ) – International Hotel Business Management
- Status: Re-validated on March 2018
- Next periodic review: Spring 2024
- Program’s name: Master of Science International Business Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Status: Re-validated on March 2019
- Next periodic review: Spring 2025
As a Collaborative Partner, in order to deliver these programs in its campus, American Hotel Academy began in 2010 an extensive validation program. This is a continuous process that takes place as long as American Hotel Academy is an active partner and is intended to ensure a high standard of academic quality in the school. These standards are periodically evaluated based on overall levels pre-set for higher education institutions in United Kingdom.