The 3rd Hospitality Forum – Online Event
Gear up for the 3rd Hospitality Forum!
Manchester Metropolitan University (Manchester Met) academics on the BSc (Hons) International Hospitality Business Management programme will host the event in partnership with Manchester Hoteliers Association (MHA) on Wednesday, 20 January at 2pm local time. (4pm Romania)
The event is hosted in response to the pandemic and has the ambitious goal to educate hospitality students on the the impact of COVID-19 on the industry, the obstacles hoteliers are facing and how they will overcome them.
Watch previous recordings here.
Hear from General Managers of Manchester hotels and find out how the hospitality sector is coping and evolving during these turbulent times for the industry. You will also have opportunities to ask questions.
The fantastic hospitality industry links to Manchester Met are results of the tireless work of the current International Hospitality Business Management programme’s hospitality team. These links are in no small part possible thanks to the Manchester Hoteliers Association chaired by Adrian Ellis, General Manager at The Lowry Hotel who will host the event.
Adrian will be joined in conversation by hotel General Managers in Manchester:
- Sophie Atalay, Hotel Manager at Hilton Garden Inn – Lancashire County Cricket Ground
- Assumpta, McDonald GM at Hyatt Regency & Hyatt House Manchester
- Johan Scheepers, GM at Kimpton Clocktower ( IHG )
- Paul Bayliss, GM at Brooklyn Hotel
- Date: Wednesday 20 January
- Time: 2 – 3.30pm (GMT) | 4 – 5.30pm (GMT+2)
- Location: Online, follow the link here to join the event on Microsoft Teams on your web browser