Ioan Enache is a marketing planning and implementation professional, always looking for challenging projects. He has a bachelor’s in economics, a master’s in strategic marketing and he became a Doctor of Philosophy in Marketing in 2012. Mr. Enache has valuable experience in academia, as a Lecturer for Marketing classes at various faculties in Brasov, since 2010 and he is a member of the Romanian Statistics Club.
He published books, articles, and studies relevant to the subjects of interest and research, such as:
- Innovation as a dominant factor for new product development. Comparative study: Romania – Poland.
- Understanding the restaurant’s customers. Food choices and business implications.
- Fuzzy logic marketing models for sustainable development.
- A conceptual framework for using marketing models for sustainable development.
- Fuzzy Logic’s contribution to educational marketing.
- Euro adoption in Romania: Facts and perceptions.
In addition to teaching, he is interested in marketing, service marketing, and consultancy. Ioan Enache was a marketing and business consultant for several hospitality businesses in Brasov, Romania.