The final academic year is focused on the development of strategic business management skills in a global context. The focus is on studying the principles and techniques of critical analysis and evaluation, skills that are developed both in the classroom, as well as through independent study and experience.
During this year students are encouraged to develop research and study skills through self-evaluation. In addition, they will further improve their professional skills required in the workplace, and will be encouraged to increase their ability to cultivate intellectual and interpersonal skills, confidence and independence, for use in real situations.
- International Services: Marketing & Planning
- Hospitality Operations Strategies
- Business Development and Globalization
- Capstone Project (all concentrations)
To gain access within the final year of the Bachelor program, students are required to meet the following criteria:
- Hold the Diploma – Hotel Director.
- Complete the second internship.
- Prove English proficiency of at least: IELTS 6.5 (or the equivalent score for TOEFL or Cambridge).
To graduate with BA (Hons) in International Hotel Business Management, students are required to meet the following:
- Complete all 120 credits.
- Defend the dissertation paper in front of the Dissertation Committee.