Did you ever think that international education is out of reach? Did the costs and expenses scare you? Probably they did, but it’s no longer the case. What if we told you that you can receive top-quality education, at an international level, as affordable as any other in Romania?
There are options for you to invest in your education and focus only on what matters: your study experience.
FINS Student Loans
FINS is part of EDUCATIVA, the largest organization in Romania delivering educational services and products.
○ You can get up to 25.000 EUR
○ Covering of all your educational expenses (tuition fees, accommodation, transportation, medical insurance, etc.)
○ Fair evaluation based on your academy application file
○ Flexibility – you can adjust the loan depending on a need-basis and it will be offered in monthly installments
○ Grace period for the whole duration of your studies and up to 1 year after graduation
○ Up to 10 years repayment period
○ Interest rates comparable with bank loans but with very flexible conditions: interest between 9% and 11%
○ No job, income or co-signer is required to acess this loan
○ In difficult situations, they can temporarily suspend the payment of your loan installments. They will also do their best to help you in other ways so that you can recover as soon as possible.
If you want to learn more about FINS, you can do so by contacting us directly using the info below or directly on their website. (click here).
BRD Study Loans
Use BRD’s calculator to find your best loan option, duration and payment:
○ You can get as much as 130.000 lei (or its equivalents in EUR or USD) without any guarantees.
○ Grace period up to 6 months (without any mortgages) in which you only pay interest, taxes and the initial installment.
○ Benefit from a maximum time of 10 years.
○ Any type and amount of income is accepted – salary, pension, royalties, rent income and income from independent activities.
○ You can get a larger sum if you can bring the salary of 3 other co-debtors.
○ You are safe throughout the whole period of the loan via a life insurance that protects you and your loved ones in case of unemployment, temporary incapacity of work, complete and permanent paralysis of any nature and death of any nature.
○ The contracts are in effect upon signing and for the entire duration of the loan, while the payment is done monthly.
The loan offer mentioned above is not created or in any way associated with American European Education or any of its academies. It belongs to its respective banking institution. For additional information, please contact the institution mentioned above.
To put it in a nutshell, you will receive an education that is vastly superior in quality, free of charge on the spot, with no worries or headaches. Instead, you are granted the golden opportunity of payment after a few years, once your studies are finished and you have secured a job.
So, if someone were to ask you now about public vs. private educational institutions, knowing that financing is no longer an issue, what would you choose?