Did you ever think that international education is out of reach? Did the costs and expenses scare you? Probably they did, but it’s no longer the case. What if we told you that you can receive top-quality education, at an international level, as affordable as any other in Romania?
There are now 2 options you can choose from to invest in your education and focus only on what matters: your study experience.
“Invest in yourself” is CEC Bank’s program financed by the Romanian Government, starting October 2018, and was created for those who want to grow professionally and invest in their education and is available to you, with the following mentions:
○ You can get as much as 130.000 lei (or its equivalents in EUR or USD) without any guarantees.
○ Grace period up to 6 months (without any mortgages) in which you only pay interest, taxes and the initial installment.
○ Benefit from a maximum time of 10 years.
○ Any type and amount of income is accepted – salary, pension, royalties, rent income and income from independent activities.
○ You can get a larger sum if you can bring the salary of 3 other co-debtors.
○ You are safe throughout the whole period of the loan via a life insurance that protects you and your loved ones in case of unemployment, temporary incapacity of work, complete and permanent paralysis of any nature and death of any nature.
○ The contracts are in effect upon signing and for the entire duration of the loan, while the payment is done monthly.
CEC vs. BRD
Here is a comparison between both study loans available:
To put it in a nutshell, you will receive an education that is vastly superior in quality, free of charge on the spot, with no worries or headaches. Instead, you are granted the golden opportunity of payment after a few years, once your studies are finished and you have secured a job.
So, if someone were to ask you now about public vs. private educational institutions, knowing that financing is no longer an issue, what would you choose?
Contact / Further information:
Tel: +40 742 142 404